Friday 20 May 2011

Start of Summer...

So I finally finished my first year at Edinburgh College of Art, a couple of weeks ago and have started work on my first project for the summer. I am also redecorating my bedroom at the minute as well though so i dont know how quickly these costumes will get finished. Anyway, Last summer i mainly just made cotumes that would fit me, so i wanted to try making some for other people of different size, and My three friends, Esther, Laura and Ellie kindly volunteered.
I have begun to create the under garments for theses costumes, starting with the stays. I dont think i will make proper shifts to be worn underneath the stays, but i am not sure yet. So heres a quick preview of the three finished stays together;

For more photos of each individual pair of stays, pop over to my flickr account; http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachaelscostumes/

:)

1 comment :

Hover to Pin