Tuesday, 24 May 2011
Okay, so yes in my last post i said that my project for the summer was to make dresses for my friends and not me, but they arent getting back from university for another couple of weeks so i cant do much more on theirs untill i measure them uup again in their stays and fit the toiles to them etc.
So when i was moving out of my university accomadation i came across two spare pillowcases that i got in a bedding pack from ikea. It came with four pillowcases but i have only ever used two of them at once. I liked the fabric so much that i thought i might aswell try and sqeese a dress out of them. Along with an old underskirt and sash this is what i have managed to pull together so far.