Saturday 15 September 2012

Finished all my projects just in time...

So i am slightly in disbelief that i actually managed to finish the Tangled Dress commission and made myself a medieval style dress. All in one week! Madness! When i say its a medieval style dress i use that term loosely, its just got the long panels with no waistline effect that medieval dresses have, its not particularly historically accurate. Just pretty :) Anyway, without further a do, here's a photograph of the finished Tangled dress,
And here are a few shots of the medieval-y style dress
For more pictures, go to my deviant art gallery here xxx

1 comment :

  1. You don’t know how much I love tangled dresses. I created many faschings kostüm which are tangle inspired and I always love to stare at them before I go to sleep. I’m considering myself obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin