So my deadline for the 18th century cat costume isn't until Tuesday and i finished my costume on Wednesday. So I have had a bit of free time the last few days and yesterday I decided to start some work on the Marie Antoinette dress. I have cut out the fabric for the sleeves but haven't put them together yet and I have bought some chiffon type fabric that i am considering doing the ruffles in, but i am not 100% sure i like this chiffon. Its quite blue... not quite the right shade. I will do a few samples and see how i feel.
I hope to make the sleeves this afternoon and play around with the chiffon so who knows, i may have another update for you soon :)